Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Changes In Lattitudes

I have arrived back on the Continent of Europe. The flight was O.K. A little cramped on the KLM 747. But the service and food during the flight was a good as I have come to know, flying on "Royal Dutch Airlines.

I enjoyed the train ride from Schiphol Airport located just outside of Amterdam. To the village of Best. Where long time friend Peter V/D W resides.

I enjoyed a rest. Then we went to visit Peter's sisters. Which was very nice. Then Peter and I went to enjoy some of the best made Dutch fries for an enjoyed snack.

We then picked up some groceries for dinner. We started to watch the Bond movie Skyfall. When I started to feel sleepy from the jetlag. I decided to turn in for the night. It is great be back on vacation in Europe. My transition back to Dutch life has gone well. The Change of Latitude will give you a whole new attitude.






The bad news that happened today. Is that a terrorist attack occurred in Paris, France. Which killed 12  people. Muslim extremists attacked the French media. For speaking out and criticizing  there extreme and radical beliefs.  Violence attacking defensive and innocent people is wrong. This is not a solution and will never be effective. To solve the problems of our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment