Thursday, January 22, 2015

My First Look At Palermo, Sicily!



Today was my first day to say hello to Palermo, Sicily. As always I'm thrilled to be here! I have to pinch myself to make sure it is not just a dream. This is not a dream! I'm really here!
So I did a smart decision today. I joined the hop on, hop off city tour of Palermo. I do not have a long time to enjoy the city. So I have to get to know Palermo very quickly. I did a circuit of the tour. Then I hopped off to enjoy a great lunch in a very nice area of downtown Palermo. The best lunch I have enjoyed on this trip. Then I hopped back on the bus. Hopped off again to say hello to the Mediterranean Sea. Then I walked back to my hotel. Which was not that far of a walk. I enjoyed a quick break. Then went for a self guided walk up one of the main streets of Palermo. I have enjoyed my first day of being on the island of Sicily!


















No comments:

Post a Comment