Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Roman Strategy




I arrived early at Schipol airport located in Amsterdam on the morning of January 13, 2015. Peter had me at the train station at best on time for the 6:28 train. I transfered twice on my trip to the airport.

The plan ride was pleasant with KLM and left just at 10 am. We touched down at 12 noon Roman Time. I then made my way to the train station. To arrive in my new home in Rome. In the historic area of Roma named "Trastevere". It all went well! Happy to report. I was happy with the guest house I'm staying in Roma. It is comfortable and located in a great area of Rome.

I included a few good photos I took. Flying over the Alps. I am looking east in these photos. So it is either eastern Switzerland or Eastern Austria we are looking at in these pictures. I also included a few photos after arriving in Trastevere. During my week I will set out to explore and enjoy all of the history and special locations to enjoy while living in Rome! That will be my Roman Strategy!

The title for this post is also dedicated to the 1984 winner of Valedictory Stakes. Won by one very gusty racehorse named "Roman Strategy" also one very talented jockey named "Irwin Driedger".








No comments:

Post a Comment