Wednesday, January 14, 2015

St. Peter's Basilica









I did a self guided tour inside "St. Peter's Basilica today. Not that I will ever be an orthodox religious person. However I am a person who has a lot of interest and respect for history. Also I am very thankful for the enjoyable life that I have been privileged to live. Good or bad religion has it's place in our society. In moderation some religious beliefs can do wonders. To help renew a person's spirit. Just like the occasional stiff drink can!!! With everything that is going wrong in our world today. We can use all the help, that we can get! Also a lot of respect has to go to all of the engineers, artists, trades people, and the workers. Who helped to design and build St. Peter's Basilica. They all did an amazing job! I included the best of the pictures I took today. My GE digital camera that I brought along on this trip. Has performed in great style. Capturing the images inside St. Peter's Basilica using no flash!










No comments:

Post a Comment