Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Rome! Then Then It Rained!



My final day to enjoy the sites and unique atmosphere that is Roma. I have been flighting off a cold virus. Which began a few days after arriving in Rome. I seem to be winning the battle against the bug. With that said I woke up this morning with wet damp conditions. I just took it very easy this morning. I did some necessary cleaning of my cloths. To prepare for the final part of this journey. I leave for the capital city of Sicily tomorrow afternoon. Which is the city of Palermo. I am flying a discount Spanish airlines named "Vueling". So bring on part 3!!! I would like to thank a local medical clinic in Trastevere. That helped me in the fight against this cold virus. The Doctor that was on duty. Had a look at me and prescribed some over the counter medication. They didn't even charge me.

After lunch. Which was enjoyed at my favorite Turkish Kebab place. They make very good Kebab's here in Rome. I set out to try and see some of the famous sites that I have missed. It is very hard to see everything. Also feeling a bit sick was a setback that you can never fully prepare for. Lucky for me it is proving to not be serious. Also I still enjoyed a great chance to see Rome. Lots of good memories have been created.

I have included some photos of my last excursion through Rome during an intermittent light rain that was falling. The highlight of this day was getting to see and enjoy Piazza Navona!

The famous Campo de Fiori Market. It was closing early because of the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment