Friday, February 20, 2009

The Hague- A Very nice place.

The last day, of the first two weeks of my holiday was spent in The Hague. It is by far the nicest city in the Netherlands. Don't get me wrong. I love Amsterdam. You can't beat the atmosphere in Amsterdam, and there is always lots to look at, and things to do.

The Hague is a city of culture and class. It is also very close to the North Sea. So you have a chance to forget about all your cares, being by the ocean.

Again I though the best way for me to enjoy my one day in this great city is to just to get out by foot and see it. Try to find the proof on video and in pictures what make The Hague one of the true great cities of this world.

I had a very nice time during my visit to "The Hague". I went into a great used book store. I told the owner Ingrid. "This is the best used book store, I have ever been in". I found and purchased two rare pinball books. A copy of "Special When Lit". Which is one of the best books ever written on the subject. Also I purchased a rare Dutch pinball book. It is written in Dutch. However I purchased it, because it was cheap, and because it is so rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment