Friday, February 20, 2009

Wherewolfe In London!















I have arrived back in the U.K. And I couldn't be more thrilled! I was up early this morning. Peter had me to the" Best" train station on time. I took the express train to the airport. The K.L.M Boeing 737 was a little late taking off, but the flight went smooth. KLM even served a sandwich and a drink. Which was a surprise for a short flight.

It felt great to be back on London's tube. I did forget how small and cramped the tube's carriages are, on the Picadilly Line. They are much smaller then the cars that are used on most systems. However the "Tube" is historic, and is the backbone for moving people around one of the major cities in this world. There is no way that you could ever be bored in this city. Weather it is the Theatre, seeing the famous sights, or just strolling around, it is great to be in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment