Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And The Sun Sets!













Today was my final day of Barbados Adventure 2012. A lot of things went right for this trip to happen. I will be doing a final post on my arrival back home.
The day was really uneventful. But it did begin with one final great morning spent on Settler's Beach.
I had a Roti for my lunch today. Which I found to be disappointing. As I have enjoyed way better Roti in the greater Toronto area. Then I walked from Payne's Bay to Fitt's Village. Enjoyed my fresh water shower to remove the salt. I dried myself off. Then I was off again to visit Bridgetown.
This time I didn't get much done on my final trip the Barbados Capital City. The Parliament Building Museum was closed today. So I missed out on seeing that. Then I did find the historic Jewish synagogue. I took some pictures of that in and outside the building. There is also a museum at the synagogue. That was opened today. However I was not carrying enough cash for the $25 BD entrance fee. Also they didn't accept credit cards.
I then considered to try and do the Mount Gay Rum tour. However the bus departure times were not convenient for me to get there. So I scraped that idea.
I then just enjoyed a leisurely walk back to the Chinese Restaurant. Located close to the main bus station. Where Ramiro and I had eaten. On my first day of this holiday.

In is time now to get myself ready for my return flight back home. To resume my normal life. I am glad and grateful I came to Barbados. Hoping this change of latitude will improve my attitude. To take on my normal life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment