Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Jolly Roger 1!










Today was also a great day on my Barbados experience. Meeting Ramiro here has been a huge bonus for me. Ramiro trip to Barbados is coming to an end. Mine is really just beginning. Ramiro's travel experience he has passed onto me. Has proved to be invaluable.
Today Ramiro and I enjoyed the "Jolly Rogers" party cruise. It is really a must to do on your vacation enjoyed on this Caribbean Island. This was Ramiro second time enjoying the Jolly Roger party cruise. During his vacation.

The value and experience was enjoyed very much by me. Even though I will never be a popular party animal. The value for the outing was very reasonable. It wound up setting me back about $60 U.S. This included a 2 hour cruise. A delicious steak dinner. Swimming off the boat into the tranquil, turquoise and peaceful waters of the Caribbean. Also included was an open bar. I did drink very alcohol. As I consumed one glass of Banks beer, and one shot of Malibu Liqueur for desert.

Sailing or boating on the Caribbean is just awesome! It will always take your mind away. To a more peaceful and happy place.

Sadly I do not have any pictures to post so far of this outing today. From the Jolly Roger experience. I had some problems on the transfer of the pictures I took today from the Jolly Roger. I used my new waterproof Kodak camera. By accident I deleted all of the pictures. But later on I will post some pictures taken by Ramiro of the enjoyable outing today. Aboard the Jolly Rodger 1.

A nice story that also happened yesterday. Ramiro and I were in Bridgetown trying to get the bus back to our accommodation here in Barbados. Ramiro asked a nice lady for directions on how to find the bus terminal. The lady named Angela offered to give us a drive to where we staying. Angela works for the Royal Bank here in Barbados. Three of our major Canadian banks can be found here operating in Barbados. Meeting Angela and the help she gave to Ramiro and I. Is one of the pleasures of traveling. Meeting great people. That you would of never met if you never left home.

The pictures on display now. Where added on January 17th. I was back in Bridgetown today. I tried to replace some of the pictures that were lost!

The top photo is of me. Jumping off the Jolly Roger 1, on January 11th. I was taken by one of the crew of the Jolly Roger. So not all of the great memories from that experience were lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment