Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Tour!

















Today was a very enjoyable day of my trip to Barbados. I went on a organized tour of the island. I was picked up and dropped off by the Jordan's Supermarket, located in Fitt's Village St. James.
The tour was excellent. Our guide was also excellent. The tour traveled up the west coast of Barbados to the northern part of the country. Then down the very scenic and natural east coast. We made several stops along the journey. Both for scenic and historic reasons. We finally stopped to enjoy an excellent lunch. That was served at Sunbury Plantation. After the great lunch we got to enjoy the historic plantation museum. These guided tours are a nice addition when visiting a foreign country. Especially when you are visiting an exotic island. Enjoyed the pictures of the tour today. You will get a good idea. How beautiful Barbados is.

An added bonus. I have successful added video I took of my guided tour. During my Barbados trip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qccqPnMm_-c&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment