Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Barbados Experience








Being back at home. I can now reflex and talk about my experience traveling to the island country of Barbados.
Anytime you get the privilege to enjoy time off work. And to travel to an exotic place. This translates into real quality time! The time to let down. The time to have fun. The time to relax and to enjoy the experience of living in a new society. These advantages are all positive. Also the great people you get to meet away from home. Is is truly a great part of travel. Which means if you would of stayed at home. These great people that you have now met. Would not be a part of your life.

Right from the top I have to thank fellow Canadian Ramiro. Friend and fellow traveler who I met on this adventure. You were a big help to me on this trip Ramiro. Thanks for all of your help and support. Renting the car and driving all over Barbados was lots of fun. I hope we get to do all again. In days lying ahead in the future.

A big thanks to the friendly Canadian Airlines West Jet. You make flying fun. Also give people that are not wealthy the chance to fly away and enjoy a great holiday.

My T21 vntage IBM laptop computer. My $26 investment has paid major dividends. Thanks for keeping me on-line. So I could keep in communication with home. Also giving me the chance to post all my mew memories on the Travel Wolfe blog.

To the people of Barbados. Thanks for making fell welcome in your island home. Barbados is a great place to enjoy Caribbean Culture and living life in the tropics.

Also I have to thank my mom and dad for anyways being supportive and great parents. Also to my brother John was holding things together while I was away.

As much as I enjoyed this trip. I have to admit that I am not really a hot weather person. I will always be a moderate. I can only take so much heat. For when I am on holidays. I enjoy to active and explore the countries and places I visit. Hiking and biking will always be fun activities for me. I found it totally unsafe to bike in Barbados. Due to the poor condition of the roads. Also the roads are very narrow with no soft shoulders or even sidewalks in most cases.

Just in case I win a share of the $50 million Lotto Max Lottery tonight. I will not be buying a permanent residence in Barbados. I would find a place less crowded. With a more temperament climate. My exotic home locations would be; State of Vermont, State of Oregon, San Juan Islands (Washington State), city of York U,K, Isle of Man, or Alderney (Channel Islands) U.K.

Of note. Two of my 3 new tech additions were a success. As a part of the gear I brought along on my trip to Barbados. The state of the art ultra lightweight suitcase. Was excellent! I took everything I wanted to take. The suitcase weighted in at 37 pounds going and 39 coming home. The JVC camcorder worked well. But on the tour I was on. The battery died after only shouting about 40 minutes of video. There is a disadvantage of not having replaceable batteries. Compared to a built in rechargeable battery.
The Kodak waterproof camera was a major failure. For some reason I couldn't transfer the pictures taken on it to my computer. Then the first time I attempted to take some underwater pictures the camera failed. The camera was sent back to Kodak today for repair or to be replaced under warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment