Saturday, January 14, 2012

Caribbean Skies!







Today was a bit of a disappointing day. I was planing to enjoy the Thoroughbred horse racing in Barbados today. However no racing today. But there is racing next Saturday, January 21.
Also disappointing was the fact that new travel friend Ramiro vacation came to an end, today. After a nice swim on one of the many nice beaches located in Barbados. Then after Ramiro treated me to lunch at a Chefette location(Barbados fast food). I dropped him off at the airport. For Ramiro's 4pm flight back to Toronto.
I would like to thank Ramiro for all of his help getting me settled in to Caribbean life in Barbados. Ramiro is also a great traveler and it is a lot of fun to be in his company.
I did take some interesting pictures today of the skies over Barbados. Searching for the perfect sunset shot that is coming before this trip comes to and end.

The top 3 pictures were taken between 5:30 and 6pm on January 15.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks at that! Great views. Wish I was enjoying a few beers with you!

    ReplyDelete