Saturday, January 7, 2012

Travel Wolfe Goes High Tech!




Trying to use and to take full advantage of the amazing technology. That is now available to us. Here in the year 2012.
I have purchased some new travel toys to make my adventure more convenient. Also much easier and versatility to perverse the memories.

Today I picked up 2 new pieces of state of the art lightweight luggage. The main bag weighs a whole 6.02 pounds. The medium bag weighs 5.45 pounds. The total weight of 11.47 pounds. Is still far less. Compared to my old full size suitcase which comes in at 17.45 pounds. The old suitcase cannot be used for flying trips anymore. This new investment. Will serve me well and save me money on this trip. Also more adventure in the future. The maximum weight allowed by airlines is normally 50 pounds, per suitcase. If you are over 50 pounds. You are normally penalized for the overage.

My parents gave me cash for my birthday and for the holidays. I spent there gift of cash wisely. As I purchased a JVC high definition waterproof pocket camcorder. This versatile piece of high tech equipment using a 16KB flash memory card. Can store up to 3 hours of video, shot in 1080p. This model WP10 is good to use underwater for up to 10 feet. Submersed for about 30 minutes. It is a travelers dream to have this devise with me. On this and future adventures.

The final new addition is a waterproof digital camera made by Kodak. It is a model Easyshare Sport C123. I will attempt some underwater shots during my upcoming trip to Barbados. It is perfect to use this camera for snorkeling. The maximum recommended depth for this camera is also 10 feet. The worse performance issue with this camera. Is it is very hard on battery life. Lucky for me. I enjoy using high quality rechargeable batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment