Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Donny the Beach Bum








Here I am wasting away in Barbados! Looking for my lost shaker of "Steakhouse Seasoning". Now some people say. That there is a women to blame. But to be honest. It's my own dam fault!!!

Just living the life down here in Barbados. In the morning hung out, swam, and snorkeled on my favorite beach, located in Holetown. That I have found on this trip, thus far. Then I headed to the capital of Barbados "Bridgetown". To try and organize my plans for the remainder of my holiday here in the Caribbean!

Here are a few pictures I added today. Of Donny living the life of a Beach Bum!

Oh yes! I did find my lost shaker of "Steak Seasoning"!!!Good thing. Or it would of ruined dinner!
In all honesty. You have to monitor your intake of the heat and the sun. Remember, too much of a good thing. Is not good for you.

1 comment:

  1. I got another saying, a bad day at the beach beats a good day at work!!

    ReplyDelete