Monday, January 23, 2012

A Bus Stop Named Heidi!




When you follow my path. And come to visit the island of Barbados. All you have to do. To find my favorite beach located on the west coast. Is to find the bus stop, named Heidi! You are reading this post correct! I know what you must be thinking. But you are wrong! I haven't just over indulged enjoying my favorite alcoholic beverage. In fact so far today. I have been the perfect teetotaler. That may change very soon however. I have just finished my dinner. I very well may. Enjoy a shot of Grand Marnier for my desert!

The facts are. That all of the bus stops located here on the island of Barbados. Are named after ladies. So after you have arrived in Holetown. The second stop on the way of out town will be Hedi. Get off the bus. Walk down the access path to Settler's Beach, and enjoy!
Also don't forget to give Heidi my best regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment