Monday, January 9, 2012

Island Of The Sun, Here I Come!!!


As I write this post. I am sitting near gate C40 in terminal 3. At Toronto's Pearson Airport.
The current time is 1:46 pm. My flight leaves for Bridgetown at 3:15 local time. I look forward to my holiday visiting the Island of the Sun, Barbados!
The flight was delayed about 20 minutes due to a passenger not showing up for the fight. But as it turned out. The pilot made up for the lost time. Our West Jet Boeing 737 landing in Barbados at 9:25 pm local time. The flight time from Barbados from Toronto is just under 5 hours.
Winston Campbell was there to greet me. Winston arranged for a tax to take me to his Guest house.
The Winchelsea Guest house is a decent place. The room is decent. It is now time to get some rest. To get ready for my first full day enjoying Barbados.

No comments:

Post a Comment